Smart Sheep wool dryer balls shorten drying time, soften and fluff fabric, and reduce static. They help bed sheets stay untangled during the drying process, as well as keep pet hair off of clothes. The cost of dryer sheets can add up up – but using wool dryer balls keeps that laundry budget down! The Smart Sheep Wool Dryer Balls are currently 50% off! Grab this deal today and get a 4-Pack at just $10.95.
They are all-natural, with no synthetic fibers or chemicals used. While some other brands use center fillers or low-quality wool, Smart Sheep dryer balls are always made of 100% premium New Zealand wool. They will not unravel and will last for years. Their size is optimal for maximum dryer efficiency. They may develop some pilling, but pilling makes for softer laundry because a larger surface area improves softness and drying time. Wool dryer balls are quieter and more gentle on clothing than plastic dryer balls with nubs. They are great for fluffing down feather items such as quilts and jackets. Using wool dryer balls saves your dryer from the residue left from liquid fabric softeners and dryer sheets. Our wool dryer balls are the perfect gift for all occasions: baby showers, bridal showers, weddings, Christmas, college graduation, housewarming, teacher appreciation, and more!
The Smart Sheep family works hard to bring you the best wool dryer balls at the best price. Get rid of chemical-laden products and try Smart Sheep.
- Try scenting the dryer balls by placing a few drops of essential oil (lavender, lemon, etc) on each ball. This will lightly scent your clothes!
- Keep dryer balls away from pets. They will think they are fun toys and will run off with them. However, if you are fine letting your dog play with them and getting them dirty, our dryer balls also make safe and excellent fetch toys! They are great for both indoor and outdoor play as an alternative use.
- Reduce static further by making sure clothing is not over-dried. Try taking clothes out sooner than you usually do.
Grab this deal here!
- Set of 4 original smart sheep
- Softens laundry naturally
- Shortens drying time
- Lasts for a thousand-plus loads