I love trying different bread recipes – and fruity breads seem to be a favorite in our home. I’ve tried many bananas recipes over the years, but this is by far the best banana bread recipe in the history of ever – not to mention the easiest and tastiest. I found this a few years ago while flipping through the many recipes I’ve collected from friends and family over the years and it was an instant hit.
It is sweeter and more moist than any other banana bread recipe I’ve used before. Try it – your house will smell amazing all day and I’m sure you’ll love it.
Other Items Needed
- Preheat oven to 350
- Melt 1 stick butter over medium heat in sauce pan
- In mixing bowl, combine vanilla and bananas – mash together
- Then mix in, eggs, cake mix and melted butter
- Spray baking pans with not stick cooking spray
- Divide batter between baking pans
- Bake 45 minutes