Chocolate and Peanut Butter are two of our faves, and we love when they come together for a yummy treat! Today, we’re sharing a favorite and rather simple favorite recipe from Tasty! Check out the video below and you’re on your way to peanut butter and chocolate paradise.
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1 1/2 cups peanut butter
- 2 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- Melting chocolate or chocolate chips
- Package of M&M’s
- Mix butter, peanut butter, M&M’s, and powdered sugar until well blended.
- Use a spoon to scoop out dough and roll into 1 inch balls.
- Chill for about 20 minutes or until they are firm.
- Microwave chocolate chips for 60 seconds, stopping every 15 seconds to check and stir.
- Remove balls from freezer and dip into chocolate.
- Place on wax paper, top with M&M’s and allow to harden.
Don’t like M&M’s? Top with your choice of nuts, crushed candy bars, etc…
We also love these Mini Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter Buckeyes Candies from Kauffman’s Fruit Farm.