For today’s kids, technology is now an essential and everyday part of childhood and household life. A sweeping guide to the world of online communications, social media, and high-tech devices, Parenting High-Tech Kids offers modern families a better approach to staying safely connected – and all the hottest new tips, tools, and tricks they need to stay one step ahead of the game.
Covering a comprehensive range of topics from online safety and privacy to social network usage, screen time, and the proper age to put high-tech devices in children’s hands, Parenting High-Tech Kids offers real-world solutions and advice for making technology a more positive part of children’s lives by providing answers to tough technology questions such as:
– CELL PHONES: When will your child be ready to have one?
– SOCIAL MEDIA: What’s OK to share?
– CYBERBULLYING: What happens now?
– SCREEN TIME: How much is appropriate for your child?
– ONLINE SAFETY + PRIVACY: How can you keep children safe online?