Right now, grab your first month of Stitch Fix with no styling fee!
What is Stitch Fix?
Stitch Fix is an online styling service that delivers a truly personalized shopping experience, just for you. Fill out your Style Profile and a personal stylist will hand pick pieces to fit your tastes, needs and budget—and mail them directly to your door. Each box contains five items of clothing, shoes and accessories for you to try on at home. Keep what you love, send the rest back in a prepaid USPS envelope. Shipping and returns are free—even for exchanges!
Here’s how to to get started with Stitch Fix!
1) SIGN UP FOR AN ACOUNT: Go here to create your account.
2) FILL OUT A STYLE PROFILE: Share your style, size and price preferences with your personal stylist.
3) SET YOUR BUDGET: Set your budget by category. This lets your stylist know which items fit within your budget. You can also set your budget for the entire box.
4) REQUEST A FIX® DELIVERY: Get 5 hand-selected pieces of clothing delivered to your door—no subscription required.
5) CHECKOUT: Complete your Fix request and pay a $20 styling fee. (FEE WAIVED THROUGH THE END OF JANUARY 2018!)
6) KEEP WHAT YOU WANT: Buy what you like, send back the rest. Shipping is free and easy both ways.
Go here to sign up and try your first month of Stitch Fix for FREE.
At Mom Fave, we write about stuff we love and that we think you’ll enjoy as well. Mom Fave often collaborates in affiliate partnerships, so we may get a share of the revenue from your purchase. Read our disclosure policy here.